It was built around 1895 and is located in Agios Onoufrios. It is one of the most representative examples of neoclassicism in Pelion and for that reason was declared as a listed building by the Ministry of Culture. Hosts items which reflect the profile of the building during the period of its prosperity such as furniture, artwork, photographs and other material related to urban homes of the wealthy families of Volos and Pelion, from the late 19th century to the first decades of the 20th century.
In the basement of the building which is made of stone, workshops are formed where programmes of creative activities are organised. During summer, in the courtyard events and screenings are performed.
Closed due to Covid 19
Contact tel: 24210 29878, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org